- Condition in which one or both thyroid glands become overactive. Diagnosis, overview and treatment.
Hyperthyroidism in Cats
- A fact sheet about this condition, also called thyrotoxicosis, from Cornell Feline Health Center.
Hyperthyroidism in Cats: Cause and Treatment
- Provides an overview of this disease, its signs, diagnosis, treatment and prevention.
- A treatment center built exclusively for radioiodine treatment of cats with hyperthyroidism.
- Centers for the treatment of feline hyperthyroidism. Discusses services and philosophy, the different ways of treatment, hospital locations and phone numbers.
- A Long Island, New York based center dedicated to the treatment of cats with feline hyperthyroidism, using I-131.
Veterinary Nuclear Imaging: Feline Hyperthyroidism
- A southern California based veterinary facility providing diagnostic nuclear medicine and magnetic resonance imaging for animals as well as radioiodine therapy for feline hyperthyroidism.
Yahoo! Groups: Feline-hyperT
- A support list for people whose cats have been diagnosed as either hyperthyroid or hypothyroid.